qemu-devel

Re: QEMU migration-test CI intermittent failure

From: Peter Xu
Subject: Re: QEMU migration-test CI intermittent failure
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 11:35:31 -0400

On Mon, Sep 18, 2023 at 11:15:57AM -0300, Fabiano Rosas wrote:
> This fixes the issue. It looks ok to me. Do you want me to send a separate
> patch with it?

I've consulted Stefan on how to proceed.  I think it's wanted that we have
these fixes in first even before Juan's back (note: Juan will be further
away for quite some days, unfortunately..).

Fabiano, would you propose a patchset containing your patches 1-8 and also
the patch I attached that you tested (please make sure the fixup is
squashed into the same patch), so that Stefan can merge directly before
Juan's back?  Please mention in the cover letter that it fixes all known
(two..) migration-test possible failures for CI so Stefan will be super
clear on what that patchset is.

Thank you!

--
Peter Xu