qemu-discuss

How to use non PnP ISA card whole resources in guest OS?

From: 林孛翰
Subject: How to use non PnP ISA card whole resources in guest OS?
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 15:29:17 +0800

Hi,
I have a old non PnP ISA card, it is a DIO card. And I would like to use its whole resources such as I/O base address, IRQ and DMA in guest OS.
Because it is non PnP ISA card, the I/O base address and IRQ are set by card's DIP switch on board.
I've studied QEMU source code for a long time, but still don't know how to set.
How to set I/O base address, IRQ and DMA on QEMU? How to use those resources in guest OS?
Do I have to create new code to achieve?
Thanks.
Regards.
Fernando