qemu-discuss

Re: cannot get libvirt/qemu to use secure boot

From: Felix Rubio Dalmau
Subject: Re: cannot get libvirt/qemu to use secure boot
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 09:41:55 +0100

Hi everybody,

        Just to report it: I managed to find the issue (as usual, between the
keyboard and the chair). The problem was that ovmf in arch does not ship with
default keys enrolled. I got a pair OVMF_CODE/VARS from anoter distro (with
default keys already enrolled), and everything worked.

        Thank you for your time!
        Felix