qemu-discuss

Emulating multicore processor on QEMU in a bare metal environment

From: ankita suman
Subject: Emulating multicore processor on QEMU in a bare metal environment
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 16:43:44 +0530

Hello,

As suggested, QEMU supports few dual core machines. So, I want to emulate mps2-an521 Or mps3-an24 on QEMU, and implement inter core communication and synchronization. The application is developed in bare metal ARM environment. What are the approaches to do this?

I have a basic knowledge on openMP and openAMP, but I cannot make out if it is useful for my use case. Can you please guide me on how to proceed?

Thanks and regards,
Ankita Suman