qemu-ppc

Using Unicamp's Minicloud for the QEMU CI

From: Lucas Mateus Martins Araujo e Castro
Subject: Using Unicamp's Minicloud for the QEMU CI
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 11:31:16 -0300

Hi everyone!

I would like gauge the interest in using Minicloud's infrastructure[1] for the CI, talking with some people from there they are interested. It has both ppc64 and pp64le images, multiple versions of 4 distros (Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian and CentOS).

I've made a initial test setup in a fork[2] with a branch(ppc64-runners) that has both a new pipeline with jobs to run on the ppc64/ppc64le runners and updated some scripts (mainly the build-environment.yml) to automate the setup of the environment in those architectures.

[1] https://openpower.ic.unicamp.br/minicloud/

[2] https://gitlab.com/ppc64/qemu/-/pipelines

Att.

--