qemu-trivial

[Qemu-trivial] Re: qemu trivial patch branches

From: Jordan Justen
Subject: [Qemu-trivial] Re: qemu trivial patch branches
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 16:54:19 -0700

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 01:41, Stefan Hajnoczi <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 11:42 PM, Jordan Justen <address@hidden> wrote:
>> On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 13:42, Stefan Hajnoczi <address@hidden> wrote:
>>> Merged into my trivial-patches tree:
>>> http://repo.or.cz/w/qemu/stefanha.git/shortlog/refs/heads/trivial-patches
>>
>> Maybe you could list the trivial patch branches on:
>> http://wiki.qemu.org/Contribute/TrivialPatches
>>
>> ...so, trivial contributors (like myself :) can check to see if their
>> trivial patches are making progress.
>
> Bien sur!  I've updated the page.  In the future please feel free to
> update the wiki :).

I changed the email address on that page to address@hidden,
as address@hidden was not delivering for me.

I also wanted to add:
 - [http://repo.or.cz/w/qemu/stefanha.git/shortlog/refs/heads/trivial-patches
browse]
But, the re-captcha is not working, and the wiki requires it for
adding urls.  Should I report this to the dev list?

-Jordan