qemu-trivial

[Qemu-trivial] Top 10 Free Tools for Google (totally free SEO webinar)

From: J. McDonald
Subject: [Qemu-trivial] Top 10 Free Tools for Google (totally free SEO webinar)
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 04:38:27 +0300

Hi,

Is getting to the top of Google searches important to you?  Do you
know where your company ranks on Google, Yahoo, and/or Bing?  If so,
I believe that you, and your company, may benefit from training on
Google/SEO.

So if search engines matter to your marketing, please join me at my free
(yes, as in 'no cost') introductory webinar on The Top Ten Free Tools
for Google SEO.

To obtain more info, and register, visit this link:

 http://www.s-e-o-pronto.org/1/address@hidden

In this seminar (online, at the convenience of your own desk), you will learn
each
and every tool for Google / SEO.  It will be well worth your time!

Best regards,

J. L. McDonald
address@hidden

When angry count to ten; when very angry, swear.
 - Mark Twain

http://www.s-e-o-pronto.org/images/b/1.jpg       ( contact info )
http://www.s-e-o-pronto.org/address@hidden  ( stop subscriber )