qemu-trivial

Re: [Qemu-trivial] [Qemu-devel] patch: add -kbddelay option

From: Dave Mielke
Subject: Re: [Qemu-trivial] [Qemu-devel] patch: add -kbddelay option
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 21:45:15 -0400

[quoted lines by Dave Mielke on 2014/05/26 at 08:59 -0400]

I'm sorry for quoting myself, but I'm doing it for context since I have a
question:

>This patch, attached as qemu-kbddelay-1.patch, is a rework of the former curses
>UI patch so that the delay applies to key events in general. A new option,
>-kbddelay [duration=]msecs, controls it. As before, the default is 0, meaning
>no delay, in which case the timer and queue aren't used thus retaining the
>original behaviour.

I've currently coded it so that there's a new option - -kbddelay. So, we have
the following two options:

  (old) -k <language>
  (new) -kbddelay [duration=]<msecs>

My question is if this is the best way to do it, or if the two options should
be merged. For example:

   -k [language=]<language>,delay=<msecs>

What do you think?

EMail: address@hidden | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://FamilyRadio.com/