qemu-trivial

[Qemu-trivial] Call for patches for the qemu-trivial pull request

From: Laurent Vivier
Subject: [Qemu-trivial] Call for patches for the qemu-trivial pull request
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 11:04:36 +0100

Hi,

I'm going to collect patches for the next pull request for the
qemu-trivial I'd like to do before the softfreeze.

As we didn't have any pull request for more than 3 months and some of
the patches have been pushed through another maintainer branches, it's a
little bit difficult to collect correctly the patches to send.

So, it would be helpful if any of you knowing that some patches have to
be added to the pull request send me their list.

After the next release, I will try to do pull-requests on a weekly basis.

Thanks,
Laurent