qemu-trivial

Re: [Qemu-trivial] [EXTERNAL]Re: [Qemu-devel] patch to swap SIGRTMIN + 1

From: Aleksandar Markovic
Subject: Re: [Qemu-trivial] [EXTERNAL]Re: [Qemu-devel] patch to swap SIGRTMIN + 1 and SIGRTMAX - 1
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 17:31:45 +0000

Milos is unfortunetely working on an entirely different project now, and can't
spare enough time to finish the series. I am also busy with other issues, even
though I would like very much this or equivalent solution to be integrated.
Alternatively, someone in the team may have time later this year, but I do not
know that yet  - perhaps somebody else (Josh) can take over the series?

Sincerely,
Aleksandar