quilt-dev

Re: [Quilt-dev] [patch v2 26/26] Man page: rewrite discussion of QUILT_C

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] [patch v2 26/26] Man page: rewrite discussion of QUILT_COLORS configuration variable
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 12:00:34 -0500

Hi Jean,

No particular comments on this one except to say that I've read through
all of them (except 01/26, which didn't appear in my inbox) and
everything looks good to me.

Did you have any other questions pending for me?  groff maintenance and
development has grown into quite an avocation for me over the past few
years and this patch series was quite the walk down memory lane.  I'm
happy to report that even though I've learned a tremendous amount since
then, I don't think I quite managed to embarrass myself.

Well, maybe the `schar` thing... X-)

Regards,
Branden