qvm86-devel

Re: [qvm86-devel] Reboot using 2.6

From: bqf
Subject: Re: [qvm86-devel] Reboot using 2.6
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 13:26:20 +0200

Same for me with latest cvs, a cold reset after LILO is done and the
kernel is booting - it did work with an earlier cvs version though, if i
have time (and it doesn't get fixed before that) I'll try and checkout
some older versions. I'd do it now, but can't afford this comp to reboot
again as I need it right now :)