qvm86-devel

Re: [qvm86-devel] QVM86 tests on Windows XP Host

From: CoMiKe
Subject: Re: [qvm86-devel] QVM86 tests on Windows XP Host
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 00:38:20 +0200

> > In any case the host system shouldn't crash and that's something I
> > consider as a real problem. Would it be possible for you to mail me
> > privately the contents of your C:\WINDOWS\Minidump folder (see
> > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315263/?sd=RMVP&fr=1 for details)?
>
> I'll make a new test and send you the zipped contents of Minidump
> folder after the crash :-\ to your mail address.

I've activated the options specified in the KB article, but there are
no files on the Minidump folder after the crash and reboot. I've
tested changing the Minidump folder to another location and restarting
the system, but it doesn't generate any dump file in the specified
directory after QEmu crash.

Any clues?
Mike (Míguel)