qvm86-devel

[qvm86-devel] PAE support

From: Paul Brook
Subject: [qvm86-devel] PAE support
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:52:10 +0100

I just checked in patches implementing host PAE support.

This means qvm86 should work on machines with >4G RAM. It's also a major
infrastructure improvement needed for amd64 support.

I haven't actually tested on a machine with >4G ram, but I have tested on a
smaller machine with PAE enabled.

I haven't tested the windows module, but it should still work. I'll do that
soon. The windows host doesn't currently support PAE, but adding it should be
fairly simple.

Paul