Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Survey

From: Yves Bellefeuille
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Survey
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 17:18:14 -0400

Patrik Dufresne <address@hidden> wrote:

> You must understand that Survey Monkey limit me to only 10 questions
> and the longer the survey is, the less it receives answers.

Survey Monkey has the considerable disadvantage that respondents can't
skip questions. The more questions there are, the more I'm likely to
want to skip a question, and then I just give up.

(At least I've never been able to skip a question in any Survey Monkey
questionnaire I've ever seen.)

--
Yves Bellefeuille
<address@hidden>