Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Windows

From: Dave Kempe
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Windows
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 09:54:24 +1000 (AEST)

Hi Dean,
We can probably start testing on windows pretty soon, so hang in there.
You could probably get the jump on it and try follow along here:
[ https://github.com/ericzolf/rdiff-backup/tree/ericzolf-py2to3 |
https://github.com/ericzolf/rdiff-backup/tree/ericzolf-py2to3 ]
If you want to contribute - give it a go on windows and report back. We are due
to merge that into the main branch soon I believe - not that I have direct
control over that, but that seems to be the plan!

Dave