[rdiff-backup-users] Milestone 2.0.0 created

From: ewl+rdiffbackup
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Milestone 2.0.0 created
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 19:49:46 +0200

Hi,

as the subject says [1]

I've started to mark issues and pull requests I'd like to have addressed before we do what ought to be our next release. It doesn't mean I need to do it, but just that I would be willing to do it if nobody else takes care of those.

The focus for me is on stabilization and clean-up, and this is how I selected the issues and PRs.

Don't be surprised by the 26 new issues, I moved them from my own repositories, where I had created them while going through the code (and the TODO file I removed in the meantime).

KR, Eric

[1] https://github.com/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup/milestones