Re: [rdiff-backup-users] A complete working binary for Windows

From: Patrik Dufresne
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] A complete working binary for Windows
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 07:24:10 -0400

Hello Anton,

For rdiff-backup 1.2.8 and 1.3.3 The binaries are still available here:
https://bigsearcher.com/mirrors/nongnu/rdiff-backup/
Scroll download and look for filename with win32.

But take note, those binaries are a bit old and doesn't contains contains
all the patches that you could find in Debian package as an example.
For that I've create a separate project for my own need where I recompile
rdiff-backup for windows with the patches.  Those binaries are available
here: http://www.patrikdufresne.com/archive/rdiff-backup/

As for the recent changes made to rdiff-backup on github, we still doesn't
have a windows build for this. I'm currently working on a branche to
provide a Windows build here:
https://github.com/ikus060/rdiff-backup/tree/develop/patrik/appveyor

I hope it clarify the situation for you

--