remotecommunication

Free Software for Universities

From: Siegfried
Subject: Free Software for Universities
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2020 22:13:47 +0200

Hi!

There's already a lot of Free software available for video conferencing
et al. That's really incredible!

In my opinion, universities should not force students and teachers to
use proprietary software. This is already the case with many schools all
around the world.

So I think that the main issue would be to *convince* administration to
set up (and care for) Free conference servers. Does anyone have
experience with that? I am not very good in lobbying...

I hope you all stay healthy :-)

Thanks
Siegfried