replacementforms-discuss

[Oracle Forms replacement] Proposal for "Oracle Forms" replacement

From: Alex Corcoles
Subject: [Oracle Forms replacement] Proposal for "Oracle Forms" replacement
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 18:32:08 +0200

Hi,

I've been working on a CRUD framework which I think could fit within this mission. It's at:

https://github.com/alexpdp7/v2f

I'm looking to get some traction and I would be willing to consider any advice coming from the FSF (although I'd like to leave the door open for a business model based on non-free databases or enterprise-oriented features), esp. if it can help gaining momentum (what I can do as a lone programmer is obviously quite limited).

If there's anyone listening, I'd be happy to be contacted for further details.

Cheers,

Álex

--
   ___    mail: alex at corcoles dot net