repo-criteria-discuss

Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Why is Data Export only listed in Extra Cred

From: Mike Gerwitz
Subject: Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Why is Data Export only listed in Extra Credit?
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 22:23:47 -0500

Ingo:

Your concern is an important one, even for GNU projects.  Indeed, it's
one of the reasons that I will stick with Savannah for bug reports and
feature requests for my GNU project.

But I can't answer your question.

Richard---I quoted the entire e-mail from Ingo below.  Could you explain
your position on the data export criterion?

Thanks.

--
Mike Gerwitz
Free Software Hacker | GNU Maintainer