repo-criteria-discuss

Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] What's needed to publish the evaluations (ak

From: Zak Rogoff
Subject: Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] What's needed to publish the evaluations (aka the longest email ever {aka two specific tasks})}
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 12:25:12 -0400

The confusion may be coming from the term "LibreJS-compatible." I (and
it seems also Mike) are using it to mean "All important site
functionality works with LibreJS enabled. This happens when the
JavaScript is free and properly tagged for LibreJS

OR

when all the proprietary or free-and-unlabeled JS on the page is not
crucial to the important site functionality, so when LibreJS disables
it, the site still work.s

And, as I understand it, *that* is the criterion. So I think that what
Mike has done is correct.

--
Zak Rogoff // Campaigns Manager
Free Software Foundation