repo-criteria-discuss

Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] repository criteria

From: Mike Gerwitz
Subject: Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] repository criteria
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 22:58:46 -0400

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 03:30:08 +0430, Danial Behzadi wrote:
> please do an evaluation to launchpad, too

Thanks for the suggestion.

We'd love to have more evaluations, but we can't say when it might get
done (I'm not sure if anyone but myself would be evaluating; Aaron Wolf
has done work in the past as well, though).

We could use the help; would you be interested in providing an
evaluation?  It would include the rationale for what would allow it to
reach the next letter grade, and rationale as to why it meets certain
criteria; I wouldn't consider it a conflict of interest having someone
at Canonical/Ubuntu doing the evaluation as long as we can verify the
results.

--
Mike Gerwitz
Free Software Hacker | GNU Maintainer & Volunteer