repo-criteria-discuss

[Repo-criteria-discuss] Libreoffice SpreadSheet Template for Evaluating

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Libreoffice SpreadSheet Template for Evaluating Repos
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2016 20:22:09 +0100

Hi there,

This is Félix Brezo, Member #10503 of the FSF. I have just found out about GNU ethical repository criteria in the FSF Bulletin issue #29 and I have built a Libreoffice SpreadSheet template to keep track of new evaluations for the future. Although this is something I have worked on for me to start the evaluation of Launchpad.org and Bitbucket, I am sharing it with you just in case you find it interesting to be published in the website as an alternative way of submitting new evaluations.

Keep up the good work there.

Félix Brezo