repo-criteria-discuss

Re: (forw) Re: GitLab nonfree JS code

From: bill-auger
Subject: Re: (forw) Re: GitLab nonfree JS code
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 19:51:55 -0500

grokchem -

one of the messages you sent me was delivered to the mailing
list already (this thread) - i will forward the other

i asked the GNU server admins about my troubles, and was told
that my messages were not being received (so not being blocked) -
after about a year, my email provider admitted that the messages
were being dropped by the third-party service, which filters all
of their mail - coincidentally, it has not happened since then

both of your messages to me, were found in my 'spam' folder - i
would suggest that you find another email provider