repo-criteria-discuss

Re: Review codeberg.org and git.disroot.org

From: Ian Kelling
Subject: Re: Review codeberg.org and git.disroot.org
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 10:04:39 -0400

Akib Azmain Turja <akib@disroot.org> writes:

> [[PGP Signed Part:Undecided]]
> Ian Kelling <iank@fsf.org> writes:
>
>> Wuzzy <Wuzzy@disroot.org> writes:
>>
>>> Hello! I like to suggest adding reviews for https://codeberg.org and
>>> https://git.disroot.org, two instances of Gitea <https://gitea.io>.
>>
>> Good idea. Someone should do an evaluation and post it. It is just a
>> comment what they found with respect to each point in the criteria.
>>

> I use Codeberg and also have an account at Disroot's Gitea.  Can someone
> tell me about the evaluation process?

Here is the process as far as I know:

First, anyone does the evaluation by going through all the points, and
documenting what they find. Then post it here. Also, at that point or
later, they should post a patch to the website that has the changes
based on their evaluation, or at least what the text should say. Then
people on the list review the evaluation, comment on it, it may need
changes, and when there are no more changes to make, someone with access
to update the site does it.