reproduce-devel

[Reproduce-devel] [task #15267] Building TeXLive from source

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [Reproduce-devel] [task #15267] Building TeXLive from source
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 09:56:03 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #7, task #15267 (project reproduce):

Thanks a lot for the check and the corrections, they were very good! I just
merged your branch into my branch ;-).

With the core TeX engine now tested and installed (on GNU/Linux and macOS), it
shouldn't be too hard to install the higher-level packages from source, we
just need to find a generic way (maybe in consultation with the TeXLive
creators) to install the packages and just define their dependencies.

I know some of the core people behind TeXLive, I'll get in touch with them
shortly. Once we built the TeX packages from source, the final paper's PDF
will also be exactly reproducible, not just its numbers and plots :-D!

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15267>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/