reproduce-devel

[task #15674] ArXiv anc/ directory - publication checklist

From: Boud Roukema
Subject: [task #15674] ArXiv anc/ directory - publication checklist
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 13:49:41 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #6, task #15674 (project reproduce):

I propose commit d0eaea9cb as one step towards improving _initialize.mk_ in
the direction that seems to me to make sense for ArXiv:

https://codeberg.org/boud/maneage_dev/commit/d0eaea9cb04d56d07b2808188c4c430d7486be9b

Here's the commit description:

Project-package-contents: only distribute git-managed files

Until this commit, the `$(project-package-contents)` rules in
`reproduce/analysis/make/initialize.mk` included a line to
provide all contents, recursively, of the directory `reproduce/`
in the package for further distribution.

This could potentially lead to the distribution of private
working files that are used during development and not intended
for general distribution.

With this commit, only those files in `reproduce/` that are
included in the current git commit are copied to the temporary
directory that is later used for creating an archive.

This commit branches off c18c170 .

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15674>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/