reproduce-devel

[task #15736] Submitted/published maneaged paper list

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15736] Submitted/published maneaged paper list
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 12:28:01 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #7, task #15736 (project reproduce):

One solution that I had in mind was to have one separate Git project to only
"fetch" various published projects that have used Maneage! We just map their
"master" branch on their own repository to a branch named by some some fixed
reference (maybe arXiv ID?).

This is a good backup of all Maneage-based projects in one separate project
and will also make things like extracting their most recent Manage branching
easy (we can regularly parse all the branches and fetch any recent commits,
then report the values here).

But maybe this should be defined as a separate task, so if anyone is
interested they can do it ;-).

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15736>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/