reproduce-devel

[bug #61811] jinja2, extension-helpers, pybind11 not found, even though

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [bug #61811] jinja2, extension-helpers, pybind11 not found, even though installed
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 06:40:08 -0400 (EDT)

Update of bug #61811 (project reproduce):

Astropy installation => jinja2, extension-helpers, pybind11 not found, even
though installed

Follow-up Comment #6:

The same problem happens on another system (IAC's "darko" computer, run by a
Maneage'd project of Zohreh Ghaffari), there is no problem with jinja2 and
extension-helpers! However, an identical problem happens with 'pybind11' (as a
dependency of Scipy!).

Similar to before, after the failed build of Scipy, if we simply delete
'.local/version-info/python/pybind11' and re-configure Maneage, Scipy will
work properly.

Later however, when Maneage was building astropy, astropy had no problem with
identifying jinja2 and extension-helpers!

The problem may originate from the general way we install Python packages!
Probably we aren't constraining something properly: based on the fact that it
is not a reproducible bug!

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?61811>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/