reproduce-devel

[task #15825] Documentation in Texinfo

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15825] Documentation in Texinfo
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 13:10:11 -0400 (EDT)

Update of task #15825 (project reproduce):

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 10%

Follow-up Comment #1:

Work on a full Texinfo documentation has started in the 'texibook' branch of
the Maneage development repo
<https://gitlab.com/maneage/project-dev/-/tree/texibook>.

In particular, Commit 4fed6094
<https://gitlab.com/maneage/project-dev/-/commit/4fed6094> adds the skeleton
Texinfo source (in 'reproduce/softare/doc/maneage.texi') and also adds its
build rules in 'high-level.mk'. The build rules currently build the Info, PDF
and HTML versions of the manual, making it easily accessible by running
'.local/bin/info maneage' on the host operating system.

The basic infrastructure is therefore in place and we can now start adding
content. Once the first draft is complete, we can put the HTML and PDF
versions on the Maneage webpage :-).

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15825>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/