reproduce-devel

[bug #63054] Pyerfa crash, setting setuptools_scm as a prerequisite of p

From: Raul Infante-Sainz
Subject: [bug #63054] Pyerfa crash, setting setuptools_scm as a prerequisite of pyerfa
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 04:43:29 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Tue 13 Sep 2022 08:43:28 AM UTC By: Raul Infante-Sainz <infantesainz>
Until now, 'setuptools_scm' was not a prerequisite of 'pyerfa'. It is strange
that we didn't notice this until now because 'pyerfa' is also a requisite of
'astropy'. In any case, I faced an installation crash after updating the
Maneage branch of one project and I found this issue.

With the commit below, 'setuptools_scm' has been set as a prerequisite of
'pyerfa'. Now the installation of 'pyerfa' is done without any problem. Check
it and merge if you consider that everything is good.

https://gitlab.com/maneage/project-dev/-/commit/1333c1b1

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?63054>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/