reproduce-devel

[bug #63054] Pyerfa crash, setting setuptools_scm as a prerequisite of p

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [bug #63054] Pyerfa crash, setting setuptools_scm as a prerequisite of pyerfa
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 14:37:59 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #63054 (project reproduce):

That sounds like a good idea.

Maybe after adding this, you can try a clean build in a different build
directory on one of your systems that had that problem before. I remember
almost always having the problem on my system, so after checking and
committing, just let me know and I'll also do a clean build here to confirm
and hopefully merge it in.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?63054>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/