reproduce-devel

[task #16267] Autocompletion would be nice

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #16267] Autocompletion would be nice
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 15:39:17 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #1, task #16267 (project reproduce):

We have some good (although not yet fully complete!) experience with Bash's
autocomplete features in Gnuastro:
https://www.gnu.org/software/gnuastro/manual/html_node/Bash-TAB-completion-tutorial.html
. Pedram done all of this work in Gnuastro.

It is pretty exciting and highly customizable (in Gnuastro it can also be used
to select table column names within a table or FITS keywords! But as I said,
it is still not fully complete, so its not activated by default installation.

I also agree that it isn't a high priority for Maneage at this stage: we don't
have too many options and most don't take too many values. But in the future,
if someone has some free time to implement it, of course, they would be very
welcome!

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16267>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/