rollerfall-general

[Rollerfall-general] shortage

From: Susannah Johnston
Subject: [Rollerfall-general] shortage
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 07:44:15 -0300

Junior players will find this of interest, too.
Turns out it was RocketBoom interviewing webcam folks. Wanted to get to them.
Photos illustrate this comparison of the ideal.
I was able to hang and let my dead legs do minimal muscle work. This weekend we left home on Friday afternoon and drove to Leadville to go camping. In this interview, Meghan goes beyond the first date to a wide variety of topics.
I got the tarp cover up to get a dry spot to work under.
I knew they were going to be there so it was my big goal all through the swim and bike.
I kept thinking this was the sprint distance tri.
Ah, a little excitement. Guess I should have backed up.
I got the tarp cover up to get a dry spot to work under.
Can't wear the watch in the water.
Well, I caught this weird set of colors tonight.
What the hell just happened? Learn how to use the wind to your advantage. However, the downside of this was that Reagan never slept that night. There is so much money in that town its nuts.
No more stress about that.
However, the lake was really warm and felt great.
When we woke up the next morning, the rain had stopped. There is a large lake outside of Leadville called Turquoise Lake.
Lost some spots there. The kids and Kim came into the tent and we zipped up and had a good time in the rain. But then again I was happy because I knew I had this thing in the bag.
I still have another interview to post and I can promise that the audio quality will be very good!