rollerfall-general

[Rollerfall-general] airstrip

From: Hatty Farmer
Subject: [Rollerfall-general] airstrip
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 13:41:47 +0200

There were no teams of atheists or free thinkers or rationalists. You use your SHAPE to serve God in your work. This makes it easy to write programs, yet retains the portability and optimizing power of C. To better understand how God created you with a unique divine design, we are going to use the acronym SHAPE.
" You were created to serve somebody, you were created to accept an assignment for your life from somebody.
If you and I can get our thinking in line with God's Word, then we will learn to please God. " Jesus had temptations, I have temptations, you have temptations. This makes it easy to write programs, yet retains the portability and optimizing power of C.
Why not program in C?
Seventy sextillion and no two alike and so each one has a unique name. So, today we're going to ask some questions about how a servant of God thinks. Why have I gone through the things that I've gone through in life?
Check out the introductory deal today.
Why do I live in St Louis and not in China? People who are growing are people who are learning to love and serve God and others. Someone says something sharp to us and we speak back in anger. Check out the introductory deal today. God can take you from wherever you are and help you to get on track to exactly what you were created to do from this day forward. If you're living life with a me-first please myself mentality, you're headed down a dead-end street, you'll never fulfill the potential God created you with.
Our phone numbers and e-mail remain the same. When we pattern our lives after Him we will serve God as He did. Serving yourself, the big I, is the same as serving the devil.
God has an assignment for you and Satan has an assignment for you. Being a believer is not a spectator sport, just sitting and listening to someone else teach or preach.