rollerfall-general

[Rollerfall-general] control grouchy

From: Judy Graham
Subject: [Rollerfall-general] control grouchy
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 21:24:55 +0800

aber nach dieser ersten-nicht sehr guten Familie-geniesse ich diesen in so send me some emails and let me know you guys are all still aliv! I finally got some pictures up, with much difficulty.
so send me some emails and let me know you guys are all still aliv!
The Producers is on a few streets down, The Lion King just across the road, Footloose opposite that and you walk past the Royal Opera on the way there.
I basically napped and chilled with Marco and his family yesterday. amanha vou espreitar do lado Brasileiro.
E facam-no antes de morrer! I basically napped and chilled with Marco and his family yesterday. It more or less goes: what shall we have for dinner? But the elephant seems to be king of the road!
He has moved his life down to his parents so that I have my privacy.
Inspired from visiting a kangaroo farm south of Canbarra and an Australian sign.
Pode ser que haja um peixinho pra janta .
Inspired by visiting a kangaroo farm south of Canbarra and an Australian sign.
We have a full kitchen with dishwasher etc and they have slate floors everywhere including the toilets.
He brought me to his flat. He has moved his life down to his parents so that I have my privacy.
well not gave, sold us. Gina, if you can suggest anything let me know!
Its a pretty Lah de dah place where tastings are by appointment only and not on weekends.
Mostly it was stone stairs of various heights.
ara feia la tira que no escrivia. I was feeling kind of anxious on the train because it is my first time alone in a long time.
I should have studied more before I came.
I am changing flats this week. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Thankfully had the first day to kill sometime and restup before my next travelling challenge burst onto the scene.
He basically gave me the keys to his flat and told me that it was my place for a week. normalerweise ist das gar nicht mein Ding. Ich konte den Aufenthalt bei der Famile noch um eine Woche verlaengern. I had to grow a bigger face to fit my new smile on its so big! Inspired by diving in the Great Barrier Reef after visiting Dunk Island and by Noosa south of Cairns.
They gave us all Thai massge . Inspired from visiting a kangaroo farm south of Canbarra and an Australian sign. Today, we saw an elephant today slowly plodding through the crowded street.
But not all bad as the food is good and cheap the scenery peaceful and best of all yesterday afternoon the rain finally stopped.