rollerfall-general

[Rollerfall-general] play acumen

From: Ted Felix
Subject: [Rollerfall-general] play acumen
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 21:28:24 -0400

It's not that hard a question - if you have any sense of moral balance whatsoever. consumption and is not concerned to what it happening in Iraq. And they say different.
Fallujah having been wrested from them, the moojies cannot sustain their efforts in Baghdad without being able to use Ramadi as a conduit and base.
Because I'm not above the law, that's why.
Their house is barely a house now, but they can't be more grateful to be all alive.
That's a terrific precedent to set.
The Iraqis will have to do that. So I don't know if we can automatically assume that there is huge damage.
The Secretary of the Treasury says it damaged the war effort.
The Bush administration is making peaceful revolutions impossible, not just in the US, but even around the world. A substantial restatement of earnings is often enough to trigger a close look.
The Iraqis will have to do that.
Have they never heard of FINCEN?
Obviously they didn't deserve it. Because I'm not above the law, that's why. A lot of bloggers on both sides are a pretty good example.
Who's in a position to know for sure?
In the course of discussing the pontificate, I referred to the pope as the bishop of Rome. In addition, the very solid amnesty proposal turned into a vague and useless one after an extreme amount of U. In addition, the very solid amnesty proposal turned into a vague and useless one after an extreme amount of U. The Iraqis will have to do that. You can assume one thing but you can't assume the other.
interference in Iraq, and the misuse of the Iraq war for gaining advantages in the U.
I didn't do well on Religion, but I think I did well on the others.
But the same media and politicians rush to cover stories about any explosions or beheadings. When As-Sadr movement worked for many months last year to collect one million Iraqi signatures asking the U.
Two said he should be suspended without pay for two years; the two others recommended a five- year suspension without pay. If he's that bad, why not hire someone else permanently?
But unfortunately, the U. Aya has turned to a violent kid and I, having just come out of my silent room to the noisy world, can not control my anger and am continuously finding myself shouting at Aya.
The President says it damaged the war effort.
was using SWIFT to look at international banking transactions. intends to occupy Iraq indefinitely is one of the major reasons behind the escalating violence there.
It's not that hard a question - if you have any sense of moral balance whatsoever.
You have no idea what we were tracking.
Their house is barely a house now, but they can't be more grateful to be all alive.