rollerfall-general

[Rollerfall-general] fattening

From: Dick Nance
Subject: [Rollerfall-general] fattening
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 13:48:58 +0200

I wonder if their lawyers will even be able to keep a straight face while arguing for their own free speech while simultaneously arguing against another's. You're all great and I'll be visiting and commenting on your own blogs so keep an eye out for me.
There's been numerous posts that I've started but just could never get into and ended up deleting without ever finishing.
One book you wish you had written. Now, they are announcing a huge upgrade in services.
Even better, why not both pick a goal and coach each other. You want to attract the best possible prospects so you bend the truth to make your profile more desirable.
One book you wish you had written.
Any book that has had enough influence to be significant has had both good and bad results.
One book that made you laugh.
So to put aside the idea that the frequent pictures of Gryphon indicate some sort of favoritism, here's Hobbes doing what he does best; supervising. One book you wish you had written.
Clearly there are plenty of fish available out there and tonight. Power of attorney, inheritance rights, joint tax-filing, etc.
As much as I'd like to totally blame it on being busy, when I've sat down to write a blog post lately, I just haven't really wanted to. I was pretty young when I read it and I highly suspect that were I to read it again today, I would get far more of the jokes, but would probably find them less funny.
One book you are currently reading. The result is feeble, illogical, excuse-making that ends up enshrined as judicial precedent. There's been numerous posts that I've started but just could never get into and ended up deleting without ever finishing. I may decide to come back to blogging, in fact I suspect that at some point I probably will.
When that will be I can't say.
One book you wish had never been written. You want to attract the best possible prospects so you bend the truth to make your profile more desirable.
One book you have read more than once. When that will be I can't say. Ironically, my reading and studying of the Bible probably contributed in my move towards agnosticism in a way Mencken couldn't even begin to compete with.
You want to attract the best possible prospects so you bend the truth to make your profile more desirable. Perhaps most importantly it was alot of fun. That's not to say that more intellectual literature can't be entertaining, but what's so wrong with just reading a good story anyways? Even better, why not both pick a goal and coach each other. Any book that has had enough influence to be significant has had both good and bad results. One book you have been meaning to read.