rule-list

[RULE] New RULE mailing list coming today

From: M. Fioretti
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 23:11:57 +0200

Hello,

as announced some weeks ago, I am going to move all the current RULE
list members to a new mail server today. This should lalow faster
messages forwarding, plus integrated backup, mirroring and searching
of everything RULE, from web pages to mail archives.

You will receive in a few hours a new message explaining how the
mailing list works, what is its new address, and how to unsubscribe
should you chose so. The old mailing list server will be left active
for one or two weeks (to let him deliver any message still in the
queue).

In the meantime, please do NOT reply to this message, or send any
other message anymore to the current list, address@hidden This
will help to not lose any message.

Once again: do NOT post anything anymore to address@hidden
(unless I come back saying that I could not set up the new list...).
If you receive a message from the old list server, reply to the new
list address which will be communicated later today.

Also please be patient. My apologies in advance for this disturbance,
and for any extra traffic to your mailbox.

Ciao,
        Marco Fioretti
        RULE project coordinator

--
Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti, at the server mclink.it

Those who will be able to conquer software will be able to conquer the
world.                      -- Tadahiro Sekimoto, president, NEC Corp.