rule-list

[RULE] Linux Desktop based on Slinky

From: Ingo Lantschner
Subject: [RULE] Linux Desktop based on Slinky
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 08:25:41 +0200

Hi all,
a new version of the so called "vum:BOX Handbook" is out.

In general, this manual documents how to set up several Desktop- (and a
few server- like mail or imapd) applications on a Slinky 0.3.97 System.

  From the changelog:

Version 0.3.97b-vumbox-15
Version brought to Kinshasa in March 2004, already including Network,
Tokenring and Games
Version 0.3.97b-vumbox-16
Some additions in chapter 'Installing the vum:BOX on a SCSI System“ made
during workshop in Kinshasa
Version 0.3.97b-vumbox-17
Newsflash No 2 included (mkisofs, cdrecord, ...)
Version 0.3.97b-vumbox-18
Styles adappded for  Postscriptprinter
Printertroubleshooting added
All concering OpenOffice 1.0x removed (we use 1.1.1 now)
Version 0.3.97b-vumbox-19
Correcions in chapter Multiboot
Version 0.3.97b-vumbox-20
Some additions in chapter Audio, cdparanoia, etc.
Version 0.3.97b-vumbox-21
Opera 7.5, aspell, firefox (Webbrowser)

Due to ist size, I can not attach it. Youl find it here:
http://members.inode.at/i.lantschner/dox/vumBOX-handbook.sxw