ruqueue-user

RE: [Ruqueue-user] problem with escaping single quotes?

From: van Mil, Michiel
Subject: RE: [Ruqueue-user] problem with escaping single quotes?
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 21:44:20 +0100

OK this will be the last mail. I feel like a dolt. Although you might want to mention the following in the install docs:

Make sure that in php.ini the following settings are set:

; Magic quotes for incoming GET/POST/Cookie data.

magic_quotes_gpc = On

; Magic quotes for runtime-generated data, e.g. data from SQL, from exec(), etc.

magic_quotes_runtime = Off

; Use Sybase-style magic quotes (escape ' with '' instead of \').

magic_quotes_sybase = Off

This makes sure the system enters AND renders all mails correctly.

Thanks for your time, much appreciated.

Michiel