Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Welcome Svetlana!

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Welcome Svetlana!
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 21:09:06 -0600

Corwin Brust wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce Svetlana (irc: gry) has joined the Savannah
> Hackers.  You may have already noticed her helping reviewing
> submissions and participating in other discussions, and agree with me
> this is simply due recognition of her contributions with --in the fine
> tradition of all volunteer lead projects-- more work :)

I am very happy to be welcoming you to the group!  It's overdue on our
part.  It's really great to have you onboard.  This is a license to
learn.  There will be questions.  Ask away!  It's a team effort.
Learning in this case is somewhat like the game of Colossal Cave
Adventure.  Go explore!  Ask questions.  Have fun! :-)

Bob