savannah-hackers

Re: [Savannah-hackers] admin

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] admin
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 12:26:11 +0100

Very good job. I think users will find that re-registration feature very
usefull.

Will it work after a project has been deleted, or does it mean we
should stop deleting projects manually when they have to re-register?

If we stop deleting project registrations, will a user have to use the
re-register URL? (if they try to register again, the registration script will
complain that the project already exists).

Jaime