savannah-hackers

Re: [Savannah-hackers] Keeping public CVS on savannah, and private CVS e

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Keeping public CVS on savannah, and private CVS elsewhere?
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 17:58:11 -0500

Hi Simon,

On Sat, Dec 27, 2003 at 11:46:40PM +0100, Simon Josefsson wrote:
> Hello, I'd like to keep the real CVS repository for some projects on my
> local machine, but take advantage of your facilities to allow others to
> access the CVS versions.  Do you support this?  Are there any software
> that simplify this?  IMHO, for me, the simplest would be if I could get
> rsync over ssh write-access to the CVS root of my projects.  Is this
> possible?

For the moment it isn't.  We are looking at a way to let our system
rsync from an other system.

Could post a support request for this, so we dont forget about it.
Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms
Savannah hacker             http://savannah.gnu.org