savannah-hackers

Re: [sr #110161] [Emacsy] The pages in cvs web repo don't show on homepa

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [sr #110161] [Emacsy] The pages in cvs web repo don't show on homepage
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 15:37:53 -0700

Amar M. Singh wrote:
> Emacsy's web repo has been updated a few hours ago however the web
> pages do not appear to be there.
>
> This seems related to emacs-shroud's web pages not being available.

It was the same problem.  But worse is that something has "unfixed"
the addition of the update hook from emacs-shroud!  That is really
unexpected.

I added the hook for emacsy and triggered it.  I now see your web
pages have been updated.

I re-opened the initial emacs-shroud ticket while I am investigating
what is happening.  Something unexpected! :-(

Thank you again for the report.  Sorry that something is causing
trouble here.  We will get to the root cause and really get it fixed.

Bob