savannah-hackers

[sr #110593] copyright year in header/footer stale

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [sr #110593] copyright year in header/footer stale
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 17:11:17 -0500 (EST)

To the best of my knowledge, the text and other content for Savannah has
always been considered copyright FSF. For example, nothing I've seen says
"copyright Sylvain Beucler", even though he did much more than anyone else to
set up and develop the Savane instance into Savannah, so far as I can recall.
Certainly Bob did not write the text for the web pages.

NTW, the levitating GNU is not copyright FSF. As stated in the copyright
message :).

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110593>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/