savannah-hackers

[sr #110717] Can't change interface language

From: Ineiev
Subject: [sr #110717] Can't change interface language
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 14:16:05 -0400 (EDT)

Update of sr #110717 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => ineiev

Follow-up Comment #3:

[comment #0 original submission:]
> even if I choose to keep for a year it does not update the display language
of the website. It keeps showing text mixed in english and my local language,
so I would like to have it only in English.

I can't reproduce this.  When I select English, Savannah UI texts are in
English, overriding my browser's settings.

What is your local language?

[comment #1 comment #1:]
> Also, can't set global display language under account settings:
> https://savannah.nongnu.org/my/admin/

That page has no language settings. What is "global display language"?

[comment #2 comment #2:]
> Also the "Submitted:"
> also is in the submitter's language instead of english.

Quite right.  This is intended.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110717>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/