savannah-hackers

[sr #110725] New Account Activation Email Not Received

From: anonymous
Subject: [sr #110725] New Account Activation Email Not Received
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 05:33:40 -0400 (EDT)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: jorro_bg@yahoo.com
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Mon 19 Sep 2022 09:33:39 AM UTC By: Anonymous
Hello,
Yesterday, I registered a new account (username Joro), email address
jorro_bg@yahoo.com.
Either I misspelled my email address, or your mail server does not send the
account confirmation messages correctly.
Can you please check the issue?
The spelling of my email address above is correct.
Alternative email addresses:
petaflops@gmail.com
g.yordanov@dir.bg
ghy@protonmail.ch

Thank you in advance.
Georgi (a.k.a. Joro)
P.S. This is a bit urgent because I want to report a bug in Grub 2.06 (my
MX-Linux 21.2 stopped booting and shows grub-rescue instead after some
updates, I think from grub 2.04 to grub 2.06)........... Namely, the
/boot/grub/i386-pc/normal.mod contains a symbol grub_native_disk_sectors that
the mode interpreter does not recognize (supposedly, grub_get_disk_size was
not updated to grub_native_disk_sectors everywhere, see
https://www.mail-archive.com/grub-devel@gnu.org/msg31333.html).

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110725>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/