savannah-hackers

[sr #110733] Emails received from dmidecode-devel list are base64-encode

From: Ian Kelling
Subject: [sr #110733] Emails received from dmidecode-devel list are base64-encoded
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 19:54:51 -0400 (EDT)

My search result suggest that if a message has a non-ascii character,
and the list settings have subject prefix or footer addition, it will
reencode. I removed the footer, but I don't want to remove the subject
prefix, that is much more noticeable. I suggest that you do that and see
if it resolves the issue. Removing the subject prefix also keeps dkim
signatures intact, which is generally a good thing especially for a list
that sends patches so you have more indication they are authentic.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110733>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/